Construction Staking Services
Construction Staking is the process of interpreting construction plans and marking the location on the ground of proposed new structures such as roads, graded building pads, or underground utilities. Construction staking is performed to ensure a project is built according to engineering design plans. The staked reference points guide the construction of proposed improvements on the property and help to ensure the construction project is completed on schedule, on budget and as intended. Construction staking for new subdivisions typically includes rough grading, pad certifications, underground utility staking for pipe lines and services for sewer and water, storm drain lines and inlets, electrical, gas, and telecommunications trenches, and finished grade staking for curb, gutter, and sidewalks as well as median curbing, detached sidewalks, and other hardscape features. We also provide construction staking services for new buildings, roadways, bridges, and towers.
- The Creamery Phase 1 and 2 (96 lots), City of Sacramento, CA
- Cascade Crossing Phase 1, 2, and 3 (175 lots), Nevada County, CA
- Parklands South (66 lots), City of Rocklin, Placer County, CA
- Folsom Meadows (40 lots), City of Folsom, Sacramento County, CA
- McKinley Village building envelope staking (116 lots), City of Sacramento, CA
- Tapestri Square, (58 lots), City of Sacramento, CA